How can I save on heating?22 Feb 2019
Are you eagerly awaiting the arrival of the first snowflakes, since they are synonymous for you with winter heating? Do you have the impression that hot air is trying by all means to escape from your apartment? You may not be wrong because many houses in Quebec are not completely insulated and you may also heat the outside of your home.
Are there concrete solutions to solve this problem? Of course, of course! Is it expensive? Maybe nothing at all if you are eligible for the Éconologis program.
What is it? What is it?
Éconologis is an energy efficiency program for people with modest incomes. It allows you to benefit from free personalized advice to reduce:
- Your heating system
- Your consumption of hot water and household appliances
- Your lighting costs
- Concrete measures can even be taken according to your needs, such as:
- Caulking your windows
- The weatherstripping installation for doors
- Insulation of electrical outlets on exterior walls
- Installation of a low-flow shower head
- Adding an aerator to the taps
- Installation of electronic thermostats if your owner allows it
So check this website right now to find out if you are eligible for the Éconologis program. This could save you a lot on your next electricity bill!